Now that Metro Manila and a number of other different areas within the Philippines are beneath Alert Stage 1, the restrictions are extra relaxed. Due to this, extra individuals will in all probability be inspired to exit and journey once more, simply in time for summer time. As of late, one of many most secure methods to journey is to convey your personal automotive and go on a street journey with your loved ones and buddies —- whether or not it’s for a day journey simply so that you may be in a spot outdoors your own home or a weekend getaway for a fast break.
To assist motorists and street trippers plan their journeys, Metro Pacific Tollways Company — the operator of NLEX, SCTEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, and the soon-to-open Cebu-Cordova Hyperlink Expressway (CCLEX) — not too long ago launched the MPT DriveHub app. On the on-line media occasion on 1 March 2022, MPT DriveHub Head and MPT Mobility Vice President for Enterprise Growth, Mark de Leon, and MPTC Chief Digital info officer, Carlo Cagalingan, launched the options of MPT Drivehub.
- Handle your RFID account. By the app, you’ll be able to examine the steadiness in your RFID. It’s also possible to reload your account and pay by means of GCash or PayMaya.
- Toll price calculator. You possibly can enter your vacation spot and compute how a lot you’ll pay for toll upfront. That method, you’ll be able to reload your account instantly in case you don’t have sufficient steadiness.
- Emergency name button. In case you want a roadside help, you could use the emergency name button to ask for assist. They may additionally make it easier to name for towing help.
- Know the place the closest fuel stations, eating places, and restrooms. In the event you’re occurring an extended drive, this characteristic would make it easier to handle your journey time by planning your meal/relaxation stops upfront.
- Actual time visitors advisories. Customers will obtain visitors updates on the app to let hem know the scenario on their route.
The app goals to be an all-in-one journey companion for vacationers and motorists who use the tollways operated by Metro Pacific Tollways Company. There are additionally future growth plans for the app that features parking availability providers, insurance coverage availment, and a market for automotive components.
We’ll be posting a extra complete tutorial for this app so examine again quickly. In the meantime, you could get the app. The MPT DriveHub app is now accessible for obtain on Google Playstore for Android customers and AppStore for iOS customers.
2022 • 03 • 02